Cale got lots more fun gifts! Two of my personal favorites: the Superman PJ's and lots of great Books! I love to read and really hope Cale loves reading, too. He got books from Grammy and Papa C and he also got some from Amber. (Amber, I love this picture of you and Cale!) She is a dear friend and is a like a sister to me. I used to work for her at the bookstore she started and owned several years back and she is the one to ask about quality books. So, we are blessed to receive several from her.
Uncle Dave and Aunt Sara (and Lily) got him these Superman PJ's which I just think is so fun!
Grammy and Papa C got him several gifts and this train is one of them. He Loves it. He will play with it over and over again.




1 comment:
Katie! I cannot believe how big Cale is. He is adorable!!! You look beautiful too! Thanks for all the great pics...I love being able to keep up with you a little. Hugs and kisses to Cale and Hello to Brian!
Post a Comment